Unite Live follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Note that Unite Live has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Unite Live does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The sending of informative email communications (“Newsletter”) of Unite Live (the “Company” or “Data Controller”), takes place – automatically and free of charge – by means of e-mails addressed to users who ask to receive them after filling in the form on the website.
The Data Controller will mainly process the following categories of personal data:
- data provided voluntarily by users: personal and contact data (such as, by way of example, name and surname, e-mail address).
The personal data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
- to keep subscribers informed by sending them newsletters on the Company’s initiatives and products. For this purpose, your consent is required on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Consent is considered valid by checking the appropriate checkbox in the newsletter banner or contact page.
The data will be processed by the personnel and collaborators of the Company, expressly and duly authorized for such processing.
Additionally, personal data may also be processed by third parties (such as, by way of example, subjects carrying out technological maintenance of the website, communication and marketing agencies) subject to appropriate designation of the same in the role of data processors by the Company, pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
Users, as data subjects, have the right to exercise towards the Data Controller, the rights set out in articles 1 from 5 to 21 of the GDPR. In particular, these rights consist in:
- receiving confirmation of the existence of the user’s personal data and access to their content (access rights);
- updating, modifying and/or correcting personal data (right of rectification);
- requesting the deletion or limitation of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to erasure and right to limitation of data processing);
- objecting to the processing (right to object);
- withdrawing consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (right to withdraw consent);
- requesting the Data Controller to transfer the data directly to another controller (right of portability).
These rights may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
In order to stop receiving the Newsletter, it will be sufficient clicking on the appropriate link contained in each Newsletter e-mail, or, alternatively, sending an e-mail to the Data Controller at the address indicated in this Newsletter notice.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Unite Live uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.